Door County Wine Fest – Sunset Park – Saturday, June 22, 2019
Tickets now on sale! Join us for the 4th annual Door County Wine Festival. The festival returns to Sturgeon Bay this year but at a NEW location, beautiful Sunset Park!
Savor unlimited tastings of award-winning wines from eight local wineries located on the Door County Wine Trail while enjoying the cuisine from local chefs and music from the featured entertainment. Grab your friends and explore exceptional wines and good times!
New Improvements This Year!
- We’ve partnered with the Peninsula Pacers (organizers of the Door County Half Marathon, Door County Beer Festival, and several other events) to produce this year’s festival.
- We’ve moved to a great new location at Sunset Park in Sturgeon Bay, where we’ll have bigger tents, more space, and plenty of room for all of our guests.
- We’ve added a VIP event with a lounge, private bathrooms, and reserved tent for those who want more comfort.
- We’ve limited ticket sales to make sure every attendee has a great time
- We’ve also added staff, water supplies, food options, and are still making other improvements.