Parking will NOT be available at Maxwelton Braes. Attendees MUST arrive by shuttle.
NEW THIS YEAR: We will have a shuttle pick-up and drop-off in all of the following municipalities: Egg Harbor, Fish Creek, Ephraim, Sister Bay and as always, Baileys Harbor.
The Baileys Harbor Recreation Park is just a short 3-minute bus ride to the festival grounds at Maxwelton Braes and will allow you to avoid driving into downtown Baileys Harbor to find a place to park.
Our FREE shuttles will run continuously from the Rec Park beginning at 11:20 am and throughout the day, with return trips as the festival winds down.
Shuttles will also run continuously from downtown Baileys Harbor at the Cornerstone Pub.
- Baileys Harbor Rec Park (2623 Summit Road, Baileys Harbor, WI 54202)
- Downtown Baileys Harbor (Cornerstone Pub) – Hwy 57 & Cty F
- Baileys Harbor Yacht Club (Lodging Guests Only)
- Baileys Grove Campground (Lodging Guests Only)
- The Ridges Inn & Suites (Lodging Guests Only)
- Info Center (7860 WI-42, Egg Harbor, WI 54209)
- Landmark Resort (Lodging Guests Only)
- Info Center/Library/Town Hall/Info Center – Pick Up/Drop Off will be at the back of the building (4097 WI-42, Fish Creek, WI 54212)
- Parkwood Lodge (Lodging Guests Only)
- Village Hall (9996 Water St S, Ephraim, WI 54211)
- Corner of Mill Road & Hwy 42
- Birchwood Lodge (Lodging Guests Only)
- The Dorr Hotel (Lodging Guests Only)
Remember that ALL attendees should arrive ready to show your ID. Everyone will be asked for ID.